Top Ten Reasons Why Unicycling Kicks Biking
10. It's a great conversation starter!
9. It's an excellent physical workout, especially for your legs! (After a few months, they're pure muscle. :)
8. You can fit very conveniently through smaller spaces and turn in little areas.
7. You have more control over your steering. (It's true!)
6. You can control your speed much better - it's all in the pedals.
5. You can eat as you ride. Can life get any better? :)
4. You can do all sorts of fun tricks like going backwards, rocking, juggling, riding a giraffe, you name it.
3. It's relaxing. Seriously, it relieves stress. (Sweat away all your troubles!)
2. Unicycling builds confidence. You're awesome, and you know it.
1. You're bound to get lots of attention and really weird looks!
We'd like to hear from you as well! Send YOUR reasons why unicycling kicks biking, and we'll post them here.
From Rick Bissell
You don't have to worry about riding off with the kickstand down
You only have to pump up one tire
You don't have to worry about getting your pants dirty from the chain
you're on a giraffe)
You are one of the few people in town that know what the "other kind" of
No derailleur or brake maintenance
You don't have to worry about it getting knocked over. Been there, done
From David Moss
You don't have to worry about locking it up
You can say: "why do you have training wheels?" to everyone